Question here!!

Go down

Question here!! Empty Question here!!

Post  Giammaio on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:04 am

Hey guys, well i got quite a few psd packs of level moderate and above, and i often see this layer called, "colour correction" i checked it out and i figured out it's not a gradient map and it's not any kind of effect.
It changes some colour of the tag, I can't figure out to use it or where this tool is situated.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Official Graphic Designer

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 26
Location : Cheltenham

Back to top Go down

Question here!! Empty Re: Question here!!

Post  Crimshaw on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Is it a photo filter, or some low grade hue/saturation work? I really have no idea.

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum