FatalProject, your graphic project.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

4 posters

Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Ab. Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 am

GFX Classer :
Experience : 1 year at CanvasVoid.
Will you be active : Yes.
Class the pieces with a brief CnC:

1. Solid Novice. ~ Poor blending of effects. Unwanted pentool lines. Lighting doesn't follow pattern. Not feeling the atmosphere.

2. High Moderate. ~ I like the concept and the detail. But, he could have added more detail to make it interesting. I dunno if it's the picture or not but it seems LQ to me.

3. Solid Novice. ~ Though there's nothing interesting or eye catching in this piece the only thing that brings its rank up is the concept. I mean the concept is really good. (y)

4. Solid Inter. ~ Almost perfect. The ground seems to be blurry even without the fog. That's a problem. And the sudden transition from blue to black doesn't relay realism. Otherwise stunning detail.

5. Low Moderate. ~ Good execution but a 'bleh' concept. Nothing 'wow' in it. Not a good atmosphere. Needs lively colors. Brown doesn't fit.

Ab.

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  +UP.StormFX Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:46 am

Declined from me, we need to focus on getting members before getting more Moderators.

~Awaiting Fuzzy~
+UP.StormFX
+UP.StormFX
Penguins

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  Giammaio Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 am

Dam storm why do you have to be so direct, I know your young but at least try >_<
Giammaio
Giammaio
Official Graphic Designer

https://fatalproject.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  +UP.StormFX Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 am

Itachi wrote:Dam storm why do you have to be so direct, I know your young but at least try >_<

What are you talkin' about, I'm being honest, soon, with the amount of members we have at this current time the whole forum is going to be moderators...
+UP.StormFX
+UP.StormFX
Penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Giammaio Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 am

You could have said:

Dear Cristian, Thank you for the application at our forums and concern to make us better, however at this time due to the lack of member i belive we should not have a big amount of staff members, thus for the time being it will be a no from me, however i'd be more then glad for you to re-try in the future.

Got it? Neutral
Giammaio
Giammaio

Back to top Go down

Post  +UP.StormFX Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:17 am

Itachi wrote:You could have said:

Dear Cristian, Thank you for the application at our forums and concern to make us better, however at this time due to the lack of member i belive we should not have a big amount of staff members, thus for the time being it will be a no from me, however i'd be more then glad for you to re-try in the future.

Got it? Neutral

I could've, but I didn't. And I'm not editing my post.
+UP.StormFX
+UP.StormFX
Penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Giammaio Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 am

That's why i got so angry on you in the past, your arrogance oh jeez.
Giammaio
Giammaio

Back to top Go down

Post  +UP.Pheonix Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Denied, some are inaccurate as the clyzm is ranked semi-pro in a cropped form.
+UP.Pheonix
+UP.Pheonix
Penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down