Signature of the week

Go down

Signature of the week

Post  Giammaio on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:12 pm

(Banner is on the way)

To forward you entry pm me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Signature of the Week 1.

About SOTW
-SOTW is a contest where gfxer gather to make the best sig they possibly can according to the theme of the week.

SOTW rules
-Along with this contest come quite a few rules, first off you signature must follow the theme of the week, if your signature has been made prior to this week and we acknowledge that you will be banned from SOTW for a month, ripping will result in a ban of 2 months.
Any other problems are to be posted on this thread or pm'ed to me.

Entering SOTW
Collabs are prohibited unless it pertains to the theme, if you come up with a better signature you can pm me the new one.

Deadline for SOTW
All entries are due to be sent for me friday morning at latest as the voting will start at 2 pm (+0 GMT)

Prizes of SOTW
-The winner will be allowed to chose next week's theme, as well as a SOTW winner tag.
-If you manage to win SOTW 10 times you will be allowed into the private resources section of the forums.

Voting SOTW
Voting will be open from friday to sunday night 10 pm (+0 GMT)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Week's winner was:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Weeks Theme:
Freestyle

Additional Rules
None for this week

Best of luck to all participants and Come Numerous.
Giammaio
Official Graphic Designer

View user profile http://fatalproject.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature of the week

Post  +UP.Cristian on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:04 pm

+UP.Cristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down