[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down

[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty [High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  +UP.Cristian on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 pm

Name: Cristian
How Long Designing: 3 years
Program(s) Used: Photoshop
5 Works:
[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 34ii9z4
[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 2dl0hzq
[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 11v7jsz
[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 2eqb1vm
[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters B5hdsg
Anything Else?: individ would be cool i guess

+UP.Cristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Re: [High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  +UP.StormFX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:18 pm

I like it Cristian.

Solid Novice.
Solid Novice.
Low Novice.
High Novice.
High Novice.

Overall :
Solid-High Novice.
+UP.StormFX
+UP.StormFX
Penguins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Re: [High Novice]The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  Giammaio on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 pm

High Novice
High Novice
High Novice
High Novice
High Novice

A few inches away from mod alien
Giammaio
Giammaio
Official Graphic Designer

View user profile http://fatalproject.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  +UP.Pheonix on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 pm

High Novice,
Would be mod if you added some more decent lighting and depth. Laughing
+UP.Pheonix
+UP.Pheonix
Penguins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Giammaio on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Can you put the class tags, i made them for a purpuse Exclamation
Giammaio
Giammaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Giammaio on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 am

Closed with high novice, get ranked again in 2 weeks, i belive a mod would be there Smile
Giammaio
Giammaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum